Monday, February 4, 2008

Beating Away!

Today I had another doctors visit for the new little Hataway. Everything went wonderfully. We heard the heartbeat for the first time and ofcourse it was AWESOME to hear! The nurse told me that the heartbeat ranged from 150-160. Allie was always a little higher so maybe we are going to have a little boy. I honestly don't care what the sex of this baby is, I already love it as if I were holding it in my arms right now. I cannot wait to lay eyes on this little buger!
Alliebug is approaching the "I am going to do whatever I want and I don't care what you say" stage of her life, so that has been real fun. She loves telling me no and throwing herself on the floor crying when she doesn't get her way. She has also mastered the "cute smile" and the innocent little "what happened" to try to get herself out of trouble. I think that Mommy is going to have to find a quiet chair with Allie's name on it very very soon!!!
Anyway, I am so tired right now after a long day so I think that I will curl up in my bed with a book and call it a day.

No comments: