Thursday, December 11, 2008

I commend you!

Ok, I commend all of you frequent bloggers who have two children or more. Honestly, I do not see how you do it. My New Years Resolution needs to be, "ORGANIZE MY TIME!" Anywho, a few things are different since I blogged last. I finally started letting my little Joshua put himself to sleep and so far SO good. He is sleeping much better at night and through the day, which makes him a much happier and content baby! He is babbling and blowing bubbles and laughing. He is getting so big and so darn cute with every passing day.
Allie is still my little sassy thing. My favorite recent quote of hers is, "O, I hurt my back, now I can't mind." And I think, "Don't see my bugers" ties. She tells me that so I won't tell her to stop picking her nose. Her new words are:
Marshpillows= Marshmallows
Grandaddy Longnecks= Grandaddy long legs
And I know there are more but I can't think of them because she is talking my ear off and trying to climb in my lap so I will have to think of them and update later!

Allie and I were playing catch. This is what she did when I told her to keep her eye on the ball!

No comments: