Friday, March 7, 2008

Hataway Child #2

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday for child #2. Everything looks great. Everything is as it should be. It is so awesome to hear that little heartbeat and know that there is a person growing by leaps and bounds inside of you. That is one thing that I am so thankful we as mothers get to experience! The nurse had to chase the little buger around because just like Allie, this baby DOES NOT like the doppler they use to hear the heartbeat. The heartrate is in the 160's which is just like Allie too. Hmmm, could I be having me another little girl to spoil? Well, we will hopefully find that out of April 9th when we finally get to see our little buger on the ultrasound screen. I can't wait!!!!! I cannot wait to put a name to my little bundle. We do have names picked out which are pretty definite. For a boy, it will be Joshua Sumner Hataway. For a girl, Sara Elizabeth Hataway. I am ready to know who I will be holding in about 5 1/2 months!!!!

No comments: