Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You are what you Eat

So, this may be totally disgusting and inappropriate to write about but I just had to share! Those of you who know me know that I get a little bit concerned over the least little things with my children:) Well, this morning Allie had to "put a wormie in the potty." When I went in to wipe her, her poo was the strangest color or pink. It SCARED THE BAGEEBERS out of me. I know you are shocked that this actually concerened me, hehehe! So anyway, I calmly tried to rationale this strange pink poo poo and suddenly it came to me. She had eaten a cupcake last night with the nastiest pink icing, you know, the flouresent pink that stains you hands for three days if you touch it, I have ever tasted, but she loved it. Anywho, I was relieved to say the least and I vowed that she would never eat the pink cupcakes from Ingles again!


My little man is growing so fast. He now eats at least a jar of baby food every day. He sits with his hands supporting him in from of him. He uses the exersaucer to the max bouncing in it like crazy. We tried to put him in his bed to to our dismay he woke up five times or so every night. Out of desperation I moved him back to our room, and that very night he started only waking up at around 2 and 6 to eat. He just needs his mommy!

No comments: