Friday, September 4, 2009

Open House


We had Allie's open house yesterday for her preschool. It took her a minute to warm up but in no time she was going around the room checking everything out and playing with the other children. I cannot believe my baby is going to be in preschool!!! That was the cutest thing I have every seen. Little preschoolers in their pigtails walking around and trying to figure eachother out. Joshua was in his stroller having the best time watching everyone run around and play. I have decided to just accidentally leave him there one day and see if anyone figures it out:) I really like Allie's teachers. I even voluteered as a sub and helper whenever needed. HOW MUCH FUN!!! She starts next Thursday and I am so excited!! I think she will really benefit from finally having little friends her own age.



2 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

It's hard to believe how fast they grow up! I'm so glad she enjoyed it. It will certainly make it easier on you when it's time to say good-bye, knowing that she is excited about it!

Brittany said...

Three posts in two days...go super mama!

So glad you got to go on the shopping spree. You deserve it! Love you.