Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wow, is it September already!!! Me and the kiddos spent the latter part of August in Florida with my family and we had a wonderful time. Allie loves her cousins and her cousin-dog Lexi! She keeps on saying, "can I go back to Ninny's and Pa's?" She always has such a blast.

This Thursday is Allie's openhouse for her preschool. I am really starting to get a little bit nervous. What if she hates it, do I keep sending her? What if she loves it so much that she no longer likes being home with boring old mommy? I hope she falls somewhere inbetween! Anywho, say a little prayer for Mommy and Allie as she starts this little adventure next Thursday!

I was blessed with a wonderful day off yesterday thanks to Mimi. She kept Allie and Joshua for about five hours while I went shopping for some much needed clothes. I weigh four pounds less than when I became pregnant with Joshua and still had to buy a bigger size. GO FIGURE! Anyway, I was so tired of being depressed about not getting back into some of my clothes so I solved that problem!! Having a day off was wonderful and I feel rejuvenated as a mommy!

Less than a week for my little man to get his cast off. HALELUJIAH! He is actually walking with it on but I know it has to bother my big boy.

Well, that is all that is going on with us right now. Let's hope and pray that nothing eventful, like o say a broken bone, happens this week!!!

No comments: