Friday, July 11, 2008

Wonderful Time!





I don't have much time but I wanted to let everyone know we are back from vacation and had an awesome time. We actually got back on Monday but have still been in vacation mode so I just haven't posted this week. Allie loved the beach and enjoyed seeing my family.

I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and everything is going wonderfully with Joshua. He is measuring right on schedule and everything is great with me so far. I still haven't gained any more weight which doesn't bother me one bit! I am loving my diabetic diet for that reason alone. I asked my doctor if it is ok that I am not gaining any weight and he said, "well you've gained 30 pounds! I don't think you have anything to worry about." That is my doctor for you. I love that man because he is so personal and makes you feel like a friend when you are there! My c-section date is tenatively planned for August 25th unless my body starts getting ready sooner. I am so excited. It seems so real now that we have a date.

1 comment:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Sis. Dana,
It was so good seeing all of you this past Sunday. You look absolutely amazing! And Allie is just a precious as can be. We are looking forward to meeting Joshua next time you guys are down.