Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hooray

Just when I was about to call it quits with potty training, Allie did #2 in the potty!!!!! She had pee peed on herself twice today and I felt this rush of anxiety come over me and I thought, "I just don't even need to try this right now." Seriously at about that time my little buttercup came running to me and said, "I put Poo Poo in da Poddy." I came to look and low and behold, she was right! I guess the Lord knew I needed a little encouragement so He gave me what I needed to keep on trying! I was also able to take a walk today with no pain at my incision area and it was so nice! We heard the birds singing and saw the squirrels playing and just soaked in one of the last cool mornings we will have in GA!

This would be Allie and Dora pottying. She took Dora's bloomers off and told her to pee pee on the potty.
Now if this isn't a cheeser knocker (what Pa calls Allie) I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Where's Allie and what did you do with my baby? I literally gasped and almost cried when I saw the new pics of her. She is georgous, just like her mama! You look great Dana, being pregnant really agrees with you. You've always looked so content and happy with a baby in your belly!