I try to keep a clean house. I really do. I sweep on a daily basis, mop and vacuum at least twice a week, clean the toilets twice a week, etc. etc. However, I have discovered today that there are so many things that I am notorious for when it comes to this house. I am guilty of:
1. Taking the trash out, but leaving the trash can bare of a new trashbag
2. Washing three loads of clothes and leaving that third load in the dryer for two or three days
3. Promising myself that the refrigerator will not get as yucky and cluttered as the last time, but it ALWAYS does!
4. Same goes for the car, closets, Allie's toy area, and DVD area as the refrigerator
5. Thinking everytime that I dust, "I really need to do this more often," but I never do.
6. Getting aggrevated at Michael for leaving his clothes out and then finding mine from yesterday on the floor
And the list could go on and on but I am really making myself feel terrible as a little house wife so I am going to go in a corner and think of all of the things that I DO do well. I don't think that the list will be quite as long as my follies though!!!