Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Third Trimester!

Yeah. Today I am officially in my third trimester. I am now 28 weeks and going strong. I am so excited! Allie still wants to open him and I just tell her that it won't be long and he will be here to see her. Michael ofcourse is really getting excited too. Now that he can feel him really good every day and actually feel "limbs" moving around in me from the outside in has really sunk in for him that his little boy is almost here! He told me the other day that he is ready for Joshua to be 18 months old so that he can play with him. I think he forgets just how sweet and precious it is to have a new little baby cooing and smiling at him, but he will soon be reminded!
Allie is doing awesome in potty training all of a sudden. We were accident free yesterday and today so far. She just goes to the potty and uses it when she feels the urge. I am so proud of her and yet so aware that this is just one more step of her growing up to be a big girl. Wow I didn't know it would be this hard to see her grow up, but I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed her to be strong and healthy mentally and physically. I am reminded often that this is not something to take for granted!
Michael is so sweet and tells me every day what a "beautiful" pregnant woman I am. I have come to the conclusion that he feels this way because I am his pregnant woman and am carrying his child. Regardless, he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside even after eight years of marriage and I swear I love him more every day!!!!

No comments: